PVP-Shaiya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alittle about myself [GS]xX.Juggalo.Xx

2 posters

Go down

Alittle about myself [GS]xX.Juggalo.Xx Empty Alittle about myself [GS]xX.Juggalo.Xx

Post  Juggalo71 Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:32 am

My name is Jim. I have been playing Shaiya for along time now. I am well over that age of 18. I have kids of my own. I have much respect for the game and the player's. To really be honest I have been a average joe on many server's. I finally find a good server that I see that can be the best that it can be. So I came here to help this server be best server that I can be. I have much respect for the game and the player's that play the game. If all how played on the server and follow the rule's of the server this server will go place's that no other server has been. And yes i have donated to the server. Many people think that all out my guildies have donating to the server but in all reality it has just been me. I have never donator on any server that I have played on. But this server is very different than all the other's that I have played. My vision for the server is to be the best that it can be.more like a family aspect, because all the play on this server you all are like a extended family in my eye's. Last and not least "It is not about the bejamin's it is all about the qaulity of the game play." So everyone plz have fun and enjoy the game experience that Shaiya can give you. It is all about the player's that play the game that keep this server running. Peace Out all and enjoyed the ride.
Juggalo71
Juggalo71

Back to top Go down

Alittle about myself [GS]xX.Juggalo.Xx Empty they should have made you a GM then

Post  Riukami Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:53 pm

i've been trying to report a ranger for using an exploit for the past 45 minutes, 3 GM's were online and from what i can tell only one GS those were [GM]TrueBlood [GM]Light..something [GM]Ophilia and [GS]Athena, only athena answered me and asked for a name, then never responded, i asked one of the gms multiple times to pm me and still nothing, i even pmd a gm and never got a response back and they ignored it.....some GS/GM team yall have on this server huh.
well anyways this is my proof:
Alittle about myself [GS]xX.Juggalo.Xx 2q9w55f

Alittle about myself [GS]xX.Juggalo.Xx Fa3slw

Riukami

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum