PVP-Shaiya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perhaps an introduction and short orientation.

2 posters

Go down

Perhaps an introduction and short orientation. Empty Perhaps an introduction and short orientation.

Post  vision Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:02 pm

Just though a simple intro and overview would be nice. I joined because I love to pvp but do not have enough time to play around with. to my amazement this server is the best I have seen to that respect just pvp no nonsense everything is on the plate everyone has every advantage.

So if anyone would find it in there hearts to give a quick overview of the particulars of this server.

Where/ if to farm or buy, how to acquire certain items, are there world drops? special mob drops?

just a few things that I myself was asking when I started and in truth the only ways I have found to get an answer is by asking someone else (I'm sure GM's get it all the time) or searching for yourself which so far seems fruitless.

I am anxiously awaiting some pvp I made an AoL so hopefully fury doesn't disappoint.

vision

Back to top Go down

Perhaps an introduction and short orientation. Empty Re: Perhaps an introduction and short orientation.

Post  Mortalkombat786 Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:31 am

Hi, I am a fury, firstly to unlock UM you need to lvl up to 40 u can do this by doing the pvp supplier quest which will lvl you up to 70. So after you make ur UM toon, you can find some ap items like nosses and conti, pid, ee, as your basic skills. To get to lvl 70 repeat the quest and complete it. Before you move to bootleg, kill a mob (fox for aol I believe) and take the bags they drop fortune coins you should get 600mil from each kill you will need this for enchanting and linking, they don't really have much value to the server apart from that. You can get the 60 gear from npc in ah and 1-15 gear and 20-30. Accessories (goddess) can be found from the npc's aswell and goddess cape, mounts. You will find all lapises in ah too (server does not have flash lapis, ele2 etc) as far as I believe, so I made a post about having them. However you won't need any op, lc to link them the lvl7's will not break ur gear its 50% aswell. Pvp supplier will have ur rec runes, lapisias and universal enchanting item too. Also, 65+ gears and weapons will only drop from events like MM. 70 gear + weaps are donator items ir can be farmed from bosses with a small % chance. Hope this helps. Smile

Mortalkombat786

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum