PVP-Shaiya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Donation Sets

3 posters

Go down

New Donation Sets Empty New Donation Sets

Post  Dre00 Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:36 pm

I Have An Idea of A Set Like Lv70 Sets U have to donate 55$ for this and it always have 5k hp pretty cool

UoF
Assassins/Hunter: Lv70 but A Purple Helm And The Armor Is All Red

Warrior/Guardin: Lv70 but a black and blue set the top half is black the bottom part is blue

Pagan/Orcale: Lv70 Helment is Blue And Top Is Black/Blue/White and so is the rest of the armor

AoL

Ranger/Archer: Lv70 and the top part as a signia of the alliance and the armor is black and white

Fighter/Defender: Lv70 The Helmet is All White And The Armor Is White And Black

Mage/Preist: Lv70 The Armor Is Red,Black,Purple The Helm is Black The Armor Is Black And Purple

Reply GM's! I Help Servers All The Time With ideas

Dre00

Back to top Go down

New Donation Sets Empty Re: New Donation Sets

Post  Mortalkombat786 Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:41 am

I like this idea, but also GM's can make 5 different coloured gears for each toon / class for example, like a whole set of scholar being red, one blue, black etc. Each coloured set with perhaps a new aoe or a devastating skill which defines the colour and shows the uniqueness of that toon/ class. This should bring the server more players because of the individuality and uniqueness of the toon, rather than everyone being the same. Very Happy

Mortalkombat786

Back to top Go down

New Donation Sets Empty Dont agree

Post  lighty Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:47 am

Sorry i don't agree because lvl70 gear is just a perfect please leave it as it look like
thanks

lighty

Back to top Go down

New Donation Sets Empty Re: New Donation Sets

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum